Whether you are replacing a furnace or, installing a brand new central heating system in Chicago, Chicago Suburbs, and NW Indiana, you should demand the best. At Polar Heating and Air, we can provide you and your family with equipment that will minimize operating costs and provide your home with reliable comfort … year after year. Polar Heating and Air has over 60 years of experience in Chicago furnace replacement and installation. We employ a group of top-notch professionals dedicated to the highest quality installations and customer service in the Chicago area. Our goal is to make sure that your home's indoor environment remains comfortable, safe and healthy. We take pride in our Chicago furnace installations and hold ourselves to highest levels of excellence. Polar Heating and Air will conduct a system assessment to determine your needs and explore all possible solutions to meet those needs. Our courteous and knowledgeable technicians will help you find the perfect system for your home and show you how to use your new system to achieve optimal comfort.
Better Business Bureau Accredited: BBB is the authority on trust in the marketplace. BBB sets and upholds high standards for ethical marketplace behavior. BBB accreditation is a coveted honor earned by elite businesses and charities.
POLAR HEATING AND AIR OFFERS:
- Guaranteed best pricing on all furnace installations and furnace replacement(we will beat any competitor's estimate, including: Four Seasons, All Temp, Home Depot, ARC, Service Experts, Chicago Heating Repair, Hoekstra, and Integrity.)
- Fully trained and knowledgeable technicians(We can install any make and model of furnace, including: Rheem, Trane, York, Carrier, Lennox, American Standard, Amana, Bryant, Coleman, Goodman, Heil, Kenmore, Ruud, and Tempstar).
- 24 hour emergency service, 7 days a week
8 REASONS TO UPGRADE TO A HIGH EFFICIENCY FURNACE:
High Efficiency Furnaces vs. Standard Efficiency Furnaces:
With the price of natural Gas and other fuels steadily rising, can you afford to buy a furnace that isn't energy-efficient? High efficiency systems will cut your utility bills, and they'll also have fewer maintenance problems.
- Lower energy bills
- Rebates & tax credits
- Excellent construction
- Space-saving installations
- Quiet operation and optimal comfort
- Higher air quality
- Value and reliability
- Excellent Warranties
Click Here to Contact Polar Heating and Air today set up an appointment for a FREE ESTIMATE on any new furnace installation.