Lennox Furnace & Air Conditoner Service | Repair, Maintenance, Installation
Polar Heating and Air Conditioning offers HVAC services for all Lennox Furnaces and Lennox Air Conditioners. We employ Nate Certified heating and cooling system technicians that are trained and certified to work on any Lennox gas furnace or Lennox air conditioner. Whether you are looking for repair, maintenance, or installation services, we can help! Are you worried about getting the best price on heating and cooling services and equipment in Chicago? At Polar we offer guaranteed best pricing! Residential and Commercial customers looking for new installations can receive a FREE estimate. If you are in need of a Lennox furnace repair, we offer FREE 2nd opinions if you have already had another company give you an estimate. Polar proudly serves the entire Chicago area including the suburbs, and NW Indiana.
Lennox Furnace & Air Conditioner Installation & Sales
Are you looking to replace your current Heating and Cooling equipment this year? Polar Heating and Air Conditioning knows that having a new furnace or a new air conditioner installed can be intimidating and expensive. That is why our Expert technicians will walk you through all of your options. Do you need new heating and cooling equipment, but have found that Lennox furnace prices and Lennox Air Conditioner prices are not within your budget? We have many other alternatives that offer better performance and warranty protection including Rheem and Amana. Regardless of whether you choose a Lennox product or HVAC Equipment from another manufacturer, you can always expect fair pricing and expert installation service. At Polar we stand behind our new furnace and AC installations. Your satisfaction is our number one priority!
Lennox Gas Furnace & AC Repair Service
Has your Lennox furnace or Carrier air conditioner stopped working. Is your unit still chugging along, but something isn’t quite right? If you need your Lennox HVAC equipment repaired, choose Polar Heating and Air Conditioning for all of your heating and cooling repair needs. Our expert furnace & AC repair technicians can tackle any problem no matter how big or small. When you trust Polar to handle your Lennox furnace or AC repair you can expect an affordable and dependable solution. What sets us apart from the competition? The Polar Promise, That’s what!
Experience the Polar Difference!
- 24/7 Support: We will repair any furnace or air conditioner 24 hours a day, 7 days a week*.
- Prompt Service: Fully-stocked, dispatched service vehicles allow us to perform any furnace or air conditioner quickly.
- Guaranteed Best Prices: We will beat any reasonable furnace repair estimate from any legitimate furnace installer by up to 5% including Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning, All Temp, Home Depot, ARC, Service Experts, Chicago Heating Repair, Hoekstra, Sears Home Improvement, Artisan Heating, or Integrity Heating, call us…we’ll beat it!!
- Flexible Scheduling: No extra charges for evening or Saturday appointments.
- Superior Customer Service: Our goal is your complete satisfaction with all aspects of your heating and cooling system.
- Furnace and AC repair experts: With over 60 years of experience with all types of residential and commercial furnaces, we’ve seen it all. We can repair or install any make and model of heating equipment including, but not limited to Carrier, Lennox, Trane, Ducane, Kenmore, Rheem, Ruud, Goodman, Amana, Westinghouse, York, Bryant, and more.
Affordable Heating & Cooling Services for Homes & Businesses in Chicago & Suburbs
Polar Heating & Air Conditioning has over 60 years experience in heating and cooling the Chicagoland area. We are a family owned and operated business specializing in the installation, repair, and design of Air Conditioner, Boiler, and Furnace systems for residential and commercial customers. We clean, check and provide maintenance for all makes and models of furnaces, boilers, and AC units. Our repair specialists are certified heating and air conditioning technicians and are trained to help you with preventative maintenance, repairs, replacement systems, and installation.